Monday, December 5, 2011

Turkish Coffee by the pool :)

What I like most about Lagos is the weekends!
It is absolutely relaxing  and like a reward to chill by the pool and read a few pages...  This weekend it became even more fun:


1. Kuzu joined us by the pool. :) Actually the plan was to make Kuzu and Becky's dogs (Lola and Oki) friends so that they would stay together when we are away in Xmas. However the plan did not work out (as expected :)) and my little spoiled kiddo showed extreme tension to the friendly dogs. :) That's why we had to take her down to the pool side with us and she was pretty happy under the shadow with the luxury of using the real sand for poop! :))


2. I love Lebanese community in Nigeria. Thanks to them, I can enjoy grape leave stuffing, hummus or Turkish coffee as if I am at home. :) If this happens when we are chilling by the pool, what else can I ask for?? 





No comments:

Post a Comment