Sunday, January 27, 2013

Girls Night in - I love you my best friends :)

Istanbul Istanbul!

Always fun and girly when I am in Istanbul with the girls. :) 
I stayed at Burcu's place in the posh Mashattan skyscrapers. and we ofcourse held the "1st Official Girls Night in PJ Party" with chocolate strawberry and some Champagne.
I went to Burcu's place as it is my second home really.

We decided to have a girls' pj party after a long afternoon at Istinye Park to check some dresses.
I am in love with Yves Saint Laurent (1), Vakko Couter (2) and Jenny Packham (3). But still I am in love with the African fabric (Vlisco that I got from Abidjan).




After Istinye Park visit, we ended up at Burcu's place for Girls Night-in.
Mujde initially ordered chocolate strawberry and Burcu prepared one her excellent salads. 
Perfect night with best girlfriends!






I love you girls and this was one of the shortest and most lovely trip to Istanbul.

We will have more fun in May and August. :)

Cheers,
Gizem

No comments:

Post a Comment